Linda Hill has prompted us with the word “ground” this week. This post is part of SoCS: This ground hog messed with me for over 20 minutes. Playing peek-a-boo. I’d raise my camera & he would duck back into his hole. I’d lower my camera in disappointment. I finally got a decent one after all my patience (or lack there of). Photographed in Bozeman, MT on our last day of vacation.
Here are the rules if you would like to participate:
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
poetry, thoughts, quotations
What I Wish I Knew Before I Retired
Roaming, at home and abroad
Thinking and Searching
Another Way of Looking at Your Business
...what Lady A Lewis thinks about it...
Inspiration and Spirituality **Award Free**
A blog about my life, works, hobbies and thoughts!
Musings on cats, travel, gardens and life
A photo journal of my interests from one extreme to the other.
Recognizing & appreciating our oneness with Nature
Injustices we may not be aware of
Photographer Of Life and moments
Edinburgh author of the Zander Trilogy
4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site
not noble, just Dutch
by Taswegian1957 & Human59
Life Through My Lens
Write here, write now.
An Eclectic Collection of Pop Culture
A Reasonable Family Photographer
Some of my favorite photos
Verse and Views
My eclectic musings
Follow along for my obsessive plant journey