Linda Hill has prompted us with the word “ground” this week. This post is part of SoCS: This ground hog messed with me for over 20 minutes. Playing peek-a-boo. I’d raise my camera & he would duck back into his hole. I’d lower my camera in disappointment. I finally got a decent one after all my patience (or lack there of). Photographed in Bozeman, MT on our last day of vacation.
Here are the rules if you would like to participate:
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
Start and head to the finish line
Book Blogger, Author, and I talk about dogs...a lot
Faith, Family and Food
Lovers Lost and Lovers Found
Getting lost is not a waste of time
Scuba Diving Around The World
Moments of quiet
We are all just babes in the woods.
Welcome to a blog about our outdoor experiences.
Life in Full View: A Photographer's Journey
Nature, history, & culture in Bend & beyond
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Home of Micropoetry, Literature, art and philosophy.
Promoting Hobby Blogging
Rants, humor, sarcasm, and a haiku-like substance? It's hard to know what's going to come out of our minds next.
For lovers of reading, writing, travel, humanity
Writer. Feminist. Historian. Person.
: around the world :
Birds are in
Stories about the challenges and adventures of a traveling, mid-life, unexpected widow
A City Daily Photo Blog
Now we see through a glass, darkly
no streetlights, just star light
Poetry, stories and strange odds and ends from the desk of a writer